Call us today! 800-350-1198
NARPM Supported Insurance Program
Protect your business with a tailor made insurance product designed specifically for real estate professionals. DFI Insurance works closely with the National Association of Residential Property Managers to provide members with insurance protection designed to meet the needs of the Property Management Industry.
We believe that quality products blended with excellent service is the foundation for a successful business. Our goal is to help you save money while providing you with the proper protection for your business. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Here are a few highlights of our NARPM® supported insurance program:
• Broad definition of Professional Services.
• Program backed by top rated insurance carriers.
• General Liability, Property and Cyber Liability also available.
• Defense costs outside the limits for errors and omissions - available.
• Optional Employment Practices Liability coverage for Property Managers.
• Coverage offered at a very competitive price!
Please call Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm PST
for a no obligation quote!
DFI Insurance is an
Affinity Partner of NARPM.
Income from Property Management or leasing in the past 12 months:
WHY YOU NEED PROPERTY MANAGERS PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE:
- Increased litigation within our country is holding all professionals accountable for errors.
- The number of Tenant Discrimination claims is on the rise! A large percentage of this litigation is being driven by HUD and consumer interest groups. Property managers are susceptible to this type of claim.
- Courts have held property managers with an equity interest in a property to a higher standard of care.
- There has been an increase in the number of employment-related claims against property managers. Property managers are not only being sued by their own employees, but also by superintendents and maintenance staff employed by the owner of the complex, whom the manager oversees.
Industrial /Warehouse Management:
Other Sources of Income (Explain):
# of full time employees:
# of part time employees:
Do you handle real estate sales transactions?
Click here for an application:
Click here for a highlight sheet:
If yes, what are the revenues from sales?
* Click the picture to the left to learn about the importance of Cyber Liability Insurance.
Please let us know if you would like a quote for Cyber (Data Breach) Insurance too.
For a quote please complete the survey below:
What percentage of time do you place tenants?
Have you had any claims in the last four years?
What is the expiration date of your policy?
Do you know your retroactive date?